Artist Range Bird Doorstop
Are you in an older house and have that door that just won’t stay open? Do you need something to hold the doors open when the ducted air conditioning is on? How about a doorstop.
Artist Range bird doorstop is created from 100% organic natural cotton printed front and 100% blue cotton back outer, with a dark brown salvaged leather handle and salvaged cotton scraps and marble chips inner.
Why we love it:
- Original design, hand drawn, printed onto organic cotton canvas
- Filled with cotton off cuts from heatpacks (I throw no cotton away) and marble chips
- Heavy enough to hold doors open
- Great for holding doors open when using ducted heating or cooling
- Like no other on the market.
- Original created design
- Quality over Quantity
- All handcrafted here in South Australia
- Made and designed by a qualified designer, who has knowledge of the human body and how to pattern make for it
- Weighing approximately 1.75 kg
23 cm High, 18cm across the top and 13.5 cm across the base.
Colours may vary from screen to actual product. Print placement will vary from product to product as each product is cut individually.
Purchased items will ship from our Adelaide location, all products are made to order, so please allow 3-5 business days for your purchase to be handcrafted and shipped. You will be contacted if it will be longer. Our primary method of shipping is via Sendle and Australia Post. You will receive an email notification containing tracking information once your order has shipped. Unless you choose non tracked postage.
If you are unsure whether you fall into the Metro Sendle network please check for your postcode here if it is on this list you will need to choose Australia Post for your postage.