Duck Egg - Linen Cotton Heat Pack
HELLO NECK SHOULDER HEAT PACK
Duck Egg fabric neck shoulder heat pack, designed to ease the stress away.
- Let this cheerful pack help with aches and pains as it drapes around your neck and shoulders.
- No more chasing the filling!
- The heat pack can be used on any part of the body. You can still move around with the pack. It will sit on your shoulders.
- Relax in your own way. The neck shoulder heat pack can be applied warm or cold depending on your preference.
- Designed to contour to the curves on you body, and distribute weight evenly through the unique 14 panel design
- Designed with your well-being in mind, this pack is made with cotton linen blend fabric and lined with cotton fabric & filled with natural, Lupins
- All heat packs are un-scented
Proudly made by hand in our Adelaide , SA studio.
Colours may vary from screen to actual product. Print placement will vary from product to product as each product is cut individually.
This item can only ship within Australia at this time.
Read more about my heat packs here!
How to Use
USING HEATED: place the heat pack flat in the microwave, make sure that the Lupins are evenly distributed. Follow the heating instructions that come with the heatpack.
USING COOL: store in the freezer until ready to use.
How to Wear
The body contoured neck shoulder heat pack can be used to replace your rectangle heat pack to use all over your body. Use on the neck shoulder, wrap around your arms or legs. Place across your stomach and hip area or lower back.
Click here to see ways to wear your new heat pack.
Details & Care
Dimensions: 64 cm long x 13 cm wide
All Natural Ingredients: Double fabric heat pack- cotton/linen outer fabric, cotton lining and Lupins filling
Use a clean damp cloth to spot clean. Do not launder.
Caution: This product contains small pieces and is not recommended for children.
Follow heating instructions that come with the pack. Do not overheat. Not intended for use while sleeping.
Purchased items will ship from our Adelaide location, within 1-2 business days. You will be contacted if it will be longer. Our primary method of shipping is via Sendle and Australia Post. You will receive an email notification containing tracking information once your order has shipped. Unless you choose non tracked postage.