Cirque contoured heat/cool pack, has been designed to be light and can be used on the shoulder, wrist in the arch of your neck when folded.
Any where a small heat pack is needed. It is small and inconspicuous and designed to contour to the bodies natural curve.
The unique design of the heat pack with 4 individual sections, equally distributes the weight and heat evenly.
Each section is individually weighed so all heat packs will sit the same. The heat pack sits lightly on the body, providing natural relief.
Handcrafted from premium cotton fabric and Australian Lupins, in Adelaide.
Designed and pattern-made to hug the contours of the body.
Australian designed and made.
Why we love it:
- The filling stays in place. No more chasing filling!
- The heat pack can be used on any part of the body.
- Can be used as a heat pack or a cool pack
- The heat/cool pack can be worn in multiple ways, and are a unique body contoured design.
- Like no other on the market.
- Original created design
- Quality over Quantity
- All handcrafted here in South Australia
- Made and designed by a qualified designer, who has knowledge of the human body and how to pattern make for it
Measuring 17.5cm diameter it is light and great for everyday use, easy to pack to take with you anywhere. Also great to keep in the freezer for injuries.
Cirque can be used as a heat pack or a cool pack. Weighing approximately 280 gms
All heat packs can be used as a heat pack in the microwave or a cool pack from the freezer.
Every pack is made from a 100% premium cotton outer and Australian Lupins filling. Lupins is a legume and not a grain.
Colours may vary from screen to actual product. Print placement will vary from product to product as each product is cut individually.
Cotton Apothecary products are handcrafted in our studio in South Australia. This process results in a slightly longer production time. Please allow 2 – 4 business days from your order date for your item to be dispatched.
This item can only ship within Australia at this time.