Navy Tree - Heat Pack
Neck Shoulder heat/cool pack. Specifically designed for the neck and shoulder area, however due to the design the pack contours to all parts of the body.
The unique design of the heat pack with 14 individual sections, equally distributes the weight and heat evenly.
Each section is individually weighed so all heat packs will sit the same. The heat pack sits lightly on the body, providing natural relief.
Handcrafted from premium cotton fabric and Australian Lupins, in Adelaide.
Designed and pattern-made to hug the contours of the body.
Australian designed and made.
Why we love it:
- The filling stays in place. No more chasing filling!
- The heat pack can be used on any part of the body. You can still move around with the pack on and it sits on your shoulders and neck.
- The heat/cool pack can be worn in multiple ways, and are a unique body contoured design.
- Like no other on the market.
- Original created design
- Quality over Quantity
- All handcrafted here in South Australia
- Made and designed by a qualified designer, who has knowledge of the human body and how to pattern make for it
The Medium neck shoulder weighs approximately 900 gms, and measures approximately 64 cm in length and 13 cm in width.
All heat packs can be used as a heat pack in the microwave or a cool pack from the freezer.
Every pack is made from a 100% cotton outer and Australian Lupins filling. Lupins is a legume and not a grain.
Colours may vary from screen to actual product. Print placement will vary from product to product as each product is cut individually.
Cotton Apothecary products are handcrafted in our studio in South Australia.
This item can only ship within Australia at this time.