BACK WRAP HEAT PACK
The medium back heat pack, has been designed to work with the contours of your body. No more chasing filling, no synthetic ties. Comfortable and hands free heat pack. 15 section design that wraps around your body.
- Tie the heat pack around your waist and use on your back, or stomach area.
- No more chasing the filling! The filling stays in place right where you need it
- The heat pack can be used on any part of the body. You can move around with the pack.
- Relax in your own way. The back heat pack can be applied warm or cold depending on your preference.
- Designed to contour to the curves on you body, and distribute weight evenly through the unique 15 panel design
- fits waists from 60 cm up to 120 cm
- Designed with your well-being in mind, this pack is made with cotton & filled with natural, Lupins
- All heat packs are un-scented
Proudly made by hand in our Adelaide and Barossa Valley studios, in South Australia
Colours may vary from screen to actual product. Print placement will vary from product to product as each product is cut individually.
This item can only ship within Australia at this time.
Read more about my heat packs here!
Lupin contains allergens that may trigger allergic reactions in some people with nut or peanut allergies. Lupins is a legume and not a grain. It has gluten free properties
How to Use
USING HEATED: place the heat pack folded in to three sections in the middle of the microwave, make sure that the Lupins are evenly distributed. Follow the heating instructions that come with the heatpack.
USING COOL: store in the freezer until ready to use.
How to Wear
The body contoured back heat pack can be used all over your body. Place across your stomach and hip area or lower back.
Details & Care
Dimensions: actual heat pack measures 55 cm x 15 cm (at its widest point)
Weighing approximately 900 grams
Suitable for waist sizes of 60 cm up to 120 cm (straps can be tailor made to fit your waist, contact us here)
All Natural Ingredients: 100% cotton and Australian lupins filling
Use a clean damp cloth to spot clean. Do not launder.
Caution: This product contains small pieces and is not recommended for children.
Follow heating instructions that come with the pack. Do not overheat. Not intended for use while sleeping.
Purchased items will ship from our Adelaide location, all products are made to order, so please allow 3-5 business days for your purchase to be handcrafted and shipped. You will be contacted if it will be longer. Our primary method of shipping is via Sendle and Australia Post. You will receive an email notification containing tracking information once your order has shipped. Unless you choose non tracked postage.
If you are unsure whether you fall into the Metro Sendle network please check for your postcode here if it is on this list you will need to choose Australia Post for your postage.