Organic Herrinbone - Medium back heat pack
It Medium back heat pack is specifically designed to contour to the curves of the body.
The size of the heat pack is based on the actual size of the heatpack itself not the fit.
One heat pack fits from X-Small to a XXXL
The back pack can be used as a heat pack or a cool pack. The small back heat pack measures 55 cm x 15 cm, and weighs approximately 900 gms. The pack is suitable for approx waist measurement from 60 cm - 120 cm
The unique design of the heat pack with 15 individual sections, distributes the weight And heat evenly.
Each section is individually weighed so all of the heat packs will sit the same. The entire heat pack including ties are made from premium cotton, therefore there are no synthetic materials that will overheat in the microwave.
Handcrafted from 100 % premium cotton fabric and Australian Lupins, in Adelaide.
Designed and pattern-made to hug the contours of the body.
Australian designed and made.
Why we love it:
- The filling stays in place. No more chasing filling!
- The heat pack can be used on any part of the body. You can still move around with the pack on and it sits on your shoulders and neck.
- The heat/cool pack can be worn in multiple ways, and are a unique body contoured design.
- Like no other on the market.
- Original created design
- Quality over Quantity
- All handcrafted here in South Australia
- Made and designed by a qualified designer, who has knowledge of the human body and how to pattern make for it
The back pack is made from a 100% cotton outer and Australian Lupins filling. Lupins is a legume and not a grain.
Colours may vary from screen to actual product. Print placement will vary from product to product as each product is cut individually.
Cotton Apothecary products are handcrafted in our studio in South Australia.
This item can only ship within Australia at this time.