Pear Doorstop is created from 100% cotton salvaged fabric for the pear design, on a neutral cotton background. A tan salvaged leather handle and filled salvaged cotton scraps and marble chips inner.
Why we love it:
- Every design is unique and original
- Salvaged fabric used for the pear design
- Filled with cotton off cuts from heatpacks (I throw no cotton away)
- Heavy enough to hold doors open
- Great for holding doors open when using ducted heating or cooling
- Like no other on the market.
- Original created design
- Quality over Quantity
- All handcrafted here in South Australia
- Made and designed by a qualified designer, who has knowledge of the human body and how to pattern make for it
Weighing approximately 1.5 kg and measuring 20 cm High, 17.5 across the top and 13.5 cm across the base.
Colours may vary from screen to actual product. Print placement will vary from product to product as each product is cut individually.
Cotton Apothecary products are handcrafted in our studio in South Australia.
This product can ship worldwide