Salvage fabric eco make-up wipes
Just starting you eco journey, changing over to reusable face wipe rounds is a great start.
The new eco make up wipes are for you.
They are imperfectly perfect three layer eco wipes.
Why we love them:
- Created from salvaged fabric pieces, repurposed into makeup wipes.
- All handcrafted from 100% cotton, with a cotton wadding centre and a soft cotton terry toweling outer.
- All sets are unique
- 4 Large pads approx. 9.5 cm in each pack.
Use and care instructions:
- Use them to remove your make up, or simply clean your skin.
- Rinse me well when you have finished with me. Wash me in a laundry bag with eco wash and reuse me.
To select the prints use the set selection which matches up with the image.
Colours may vary from screen to actual product. Print placement will vary from product to product as each product is cut individually.
Cotton Apothecary products are handcrafted in our studio in South Australia. This process results in a slightly longer production time. Please allow 2 – 4 business days from your order date for your item to be dispatched.