PERFECT FOR TRAVEL, WALKING, WORK OR JUST TAKING WITH YOU IN THE GO, HELLO HANDWARMERS!
*currently 3 weeks for delivery
Handwarmers heat pack, designed to fit in the palm of you hands.
- Hello warm hands
- The Handwarmers are great for early morning walks, horse riding or keeping your hands flexible.
- Use in the palm of your hands or place where needed on your body.
- Relax in your own way. Handwarmers heat pack can be applied warm or cold depending on your preference.
- Designed with your well-being in mind, this pack is made with 100% organic cotton & filled with natural, Lupins
- As this is a natural product the print may peel slightly with the slub of the fabric and the print may fade with wear
- The fabric is designed in our studio and printed in Melbourne
Handcrafted in our Adelaide and Barossa Valley. Proudly South Australian made and owned.
Colours may vary from screen to actual product. Print placement will vary from product to product as each product is cut individually.
This item can only ship within Australia at this time.
Read more about my heat packs here!
WARNING: Lupin contains allergens that may trigger allergic reactions in some people with nut or peanut allergies.
How to Use
USING HEATED: place the Handwarmer heat packs flat together in the microwave, make sure that the Lupins are evenly distributed. Follow the heating instructions that come with the heatpack.
USING COOL: store in the freezer until ready to use.
How to Wear
Place in the palm of your hand.
Details & Care
Dimensions: approximately 8 cm in diameter
All Natural Ingredients: organic cotton fabric, Lupins filling
Use a clean damp cloth to spot clean. Do not launder.
Caution: This product contains small pieces and is not recommended for children.
Follow heating instructions that come with the pack. Do not overheat. Not intended for use while sleeping.
Purchased items will ship from our Adelaide location, all products are made to order, so please allow 3-5 business days for your purchase to be handcrafted and shipped. You will be contacted if it will be longer. Our primary method of shipping is via Sendle and Australia Post. You will receive an email notification containing tracking information once your order has shipped. Unless you choose non tracked postage.
If you are unsure whether you fall into the Metro Sendle network please check for your postcode here if it is on this list you will need to choose Australia Post for your postage.