NECK SHOULDER HEAT PACK -CONTEMPORARY DESIGN THAT MOULDS TO YOUR BODY
*currently 3 weeks for delivery
The neck shoulder heat pack, has been designed to work with the contours of your body. A more balanced approach to a heat pack. 14 section design with filling that stays where you need it. Works with your body rather than against it. Designed to sit on the neck and shoulder area while continuing with your everyday
- Feel the comfort as the heat pack sits around your neck and shoulders, designed to evenly distribute weight
- No more chasing the filling! The filling stays in place right where you need it
- The heat pack can be used on any part of the body. You can still move around with the pack. It will sit on your shoulders.
- Relax in your own way. The neck shoulder heat pack can be applied warm or cold depending on your preference.
- Designed to contour to the curves on you body, and distribute weight evenly through the unique 14 panel design
- Designed with your well-being in mind, this pack is made with 100% organic cotton & filled with natural, Lupins
- All heat packs are un-scented
- As this is a natural product the print may peel slightly with the slub of the fabric and the print may fade with wear
- The fabric is designed in our studio and printed in Melbourne
Handcrafted in our Adelaide and Barossa Valley. Proudly South Australian made and owned.
Colours may vary from screen to actual product. Print placement will vary from product to product as each product is cut individually.
This item can only ship within Australia at this time.
Read more about my heat packs here!
How to Use
USING HEATED: place the heat pack flat in the microwave, make sure that the Lupins are evenly distributed. Follow the heating instructions that come with the heatpack.
USING COOL: store in the freezer until ready to use.
How to Wear
The body contoured neck shoulder heat pack can be used to replace your rectangle heat pack to use all over your body. Use on the neck shoulder, wrap around your arms or legs. Place across your stomach and hip area or lower back.
Click here to see ways to wear your new heat pack.
Details & Care
Dimensions: 64 cm long x 13 cm wide
All Natural Ingredients: organic cotton fabric, Lupins filling
Use a clean damp cloth to spot clean. Do not launder.
Caution: This product contains small pieces and is not recommended for children.
Follow heating instructions that come with the pack. Do not overheat. Not intended for use while sleeping.
Purchased items will ship from our Adelaide location, all products are made to order, so please allow 3-5 business days for your purchase to be handcrafted and shipped.
You will be contacted if it will be longer. Our primary method of shipping is via Sendle and Australia Post. You will receive an email notification containing tracking information once your order has shipped. Unless you choose non tracked postage.
If you are unsure whether you fall into the Metro Sendle network please check for your postcode here if it is on this list you will need to choose Australia Post for your postage.